Friday, May 27, 2011

Ryan Reynolds Split From Scarlett Johansson!


Ryan Reynolds be cover of Details Magazine, he talk  not only opened up for the first time about his split with ex-wife Scarlett Johansson, but how it's changed him, as well as the time it's taking for him to recover from the failed marriage!
This is what she said in details magazine
"Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain. But you come out of it. I'm not out of it yet. At all. But I sense that as I do come through it, there's optimism. How can there not be? I don't think I want to get married again, but you always reevaluate these things. Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up. I gotta say, I'm a different person than I was six months ago. What was happening privately was the exact opposite of what was being reported. There was no story and no scandal, so the narrative was just created for me. That was the most disturbing part. Relationships ending move you from who you were to who you are at a much more accelerated rate than almost anything else on earth. Departing a relationship and still maintaining the idea that this is still the same person I married is a great luxury that I experienced. Thankfully I was in a relationship where two people chose to remain on the high road in every regard. You've got walls up in a way you didn't before. But you're also open to things in a way you weren't before. I have no interest in dating right now. It just seems so kind of alien to me at this point. I'm very happy not to be in a relationship right now. That's OK. I didn't plan on it, that's for sure…but that's OK."
Failed marriage is common thing nowdays, just be patience Ryan Reynolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment