Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Joe Manganiello : 25 Thing You should Know About Him


The 34 years old Hollywood celebrity True Blood cast Joe Manganiello revealed his personal things, here they are the  25 Thing You should Know About Him as published on US Weekly Magazine:


1. I am excellent at knife-throwing.
2. My eyes are so bad, they can’t be corrected by laser surgery.
3. I made the junior Olympic volleyball team when I was 16 years old.
4. I worked as a roadie for the rock band Goldfinger.
5. I was an altar boy.
6. I once planned  on playing college basket ball and joining the FBI.
7. I love Disneyland.
8. I was asked to skip two grades in elementary  school but chose not to.
9. I shaved my head twice  and got my front teeth  pulled out for stage roles in college.
10. I sang backup on one of the Used’s albums.
11. I love karaoke.
12. My favorite city is Venice, Italy.
 
13. My favorite movie is Fight Club by Brad Pitt
14. My first concert was Pantera.
 15. I won third place in a chess tournament when I was 6.
16. I got a 750 on the math portion of the SATs.
17. I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
18. I trained as a boxer and was a sparring partner for an NHL player.
19. At age 16 I got paid to dress up like Captain Morgan at bars.
20. My favorite play is A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams.
21. Last summer, I caught a touchdown pass from Joe Montana in a charity game.
22. My favorite book is The  Fountainhead by  Ayn Rand.
23.I appeared full-frontal nude  in an Off-  Broadway play.
24.I have a bachelor of fine arts degree in classical theater.
25. When I was young, I prayed that God would turn me into a werewolf.
Gossipers, keep Joe Manganiello secret off !

No comments:

Post a Comment