Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kelly Rowland Bag Secrets


Knowing celebrities secret is such a big deal, the 30 years old singer Kelly Rowland  empties her bag for us . “I wear men’s cologne, Bois D’Argent by Christian Dior,” says the singer, whose third album, Here I Am, debuted at No. 3. lt gets the fellas!” Here’s what else can be found in Rowland’s Fendi tote bag. 

She’s Apple Addict
I have to have my iTouch. There’s an application called Voice Tutor that I use every day to warm up my vocal cords.”
The Air Up There
“I’m kind of a germ freak. When I get on a plane, I spray my seat and everything I touch with Lysol Disinfect ant Spray. Sometimes planes don’t smell the best, so I also have Jo Malone’s rose spray. I spray it and people are like, “Oh, that is nice!”
Silky Strands
“My hair tends to run on the oily side and gets stuck together. I use dry shampoo called Batiste that I found when I was overseas. It breaks up the hair a little bit and makes it look nice.
Wrap Up
I’m always
extremely cold, so I carry this warm cashmere scarf. I love that it’s a neutral Army-greenish color, so I can really wear it with anything.”
About Face
i’m obsessed with Clinique All About Eves Serum! It gets rid of any puffiness.
So, we can learn so much from her. Kelly Rowland as Hollywood celebrity and as a woman are really take care her style and hygiene, and that should every person does.

No comments:

Post a Comment